Body Sugaring Technique
Body Sugaring hair removal treatments should be applied by a Licensed Professional, using gloves and Sugar Paste, making this method sanitary and easily disposable – no fabric strips, spatula/sticks or double dipping!
Benefits Of Sugaring (Paste)
- The paste can be applied to large areas, making this method of unwanted hair removal quicker than traditional waxing.
- As the mixture is water soluble, any residue left on the skin is easy to clean up with water.
- The paste can be re-applied many times, if necessary, over missed hairs – this cannot be done with strip wax due to sensitivity of the skin after the first application of wax.
- Over a period of time, the hair follicle weakens and dies out, so the frequency of needing hair removal will diminish.
- Body Sugaring can be applied to hair that is 1/16th of an inch (about 2-5 days of hair growth after depilation), whereas using traditional wax or Sugar “Wax”/Gel requires that the hair be at least ¼ of an inch.
- Body Sugaring can be used on people with sensitive skin as the mixture adheres to the hair, and not the skin. The skin is not at risk of being burned, as the paste used is body temperature, and no resins or chemicals are used.
We provide services for Central Alabama and the Montgomery River Region, including: Montgomery, Prattville, Auburn, Selma, Greenville, Troy, Maxwell AFB, Wetumpka and Birmingham.