The word etiquette is defined as: “the rules indicating the proper and polite way to behave”. ( Source: “Etiquette.” Merriam-Webster.com )
If you are a new client, we understand that the “rules” for proper behavior that apply before, during, and after a hair removal procedure require a more detailed explanation. Montgomery Electrolysis & Body Sugaring developed the following policy to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our clients.
As Hair Removal practitioners (that’s us), employees of Montgomery Electrolysis & Body Sugaring will:
- Welcome our clients with a warm greeting
- Devote 100% of our attention to every client
- Explain the service and procedure and allow the client to ask questions
- Use the proper equipment and personalized products during the procedure
- Adhere to required draping techniques (we will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on)
- Provide after-care recommendations when appropriate
- Express our gratitude for your business
As a guest and client of Montgomery Electrolysis & Body Sugaring, you are expected to:
- Arrive on time (or a little early) for your appointment
- Be available to meet with your practitioner before each treatment to discuss any concerns you may have, such as sensitive areas or allergies, or to ask questions about specific treatments
- Undress only as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your practitioner before your procedure begins)
- Restrain from ANY behavior that is disrespectful or that could be misconstrued as such
- PLEASE NOTE: It is our policy that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by a client will result in immediate termination of the session, and you will be liable for payment of the scheduled appointment.
- Allow the practitioner to perform each service on schedule and within the allotted time
- Understand you cannot bring children and leave them unattended, this is very disruptive to other clients and unsafe for your child
- Respect that the room must be prepared and used for the next client; you must vacate the treatment room upon completion of service within a reasonable amount of time
- Make payment in full at the time of service
- Provide honest feedback to the practitioner, owner, or receptionist, as Montgomery Electrolysis & Body Sugaring cares to know if your hair removal service was as expected
Gratuities are not included in the cost of your treatment.